Looking for employment? Work with us!
• you perform the assigned tasks with commitment and enthusiasm
• you wish to gain experience in an established and dynamically developing enterprise.
Send your CV to:
or contact us by phone: 41/390-11-49
Make sure to acquaint yourself with the vacancies posted in the “Job offers” tab.
The recruitment process in our company has two stages:
Stage I – Verification of CVs sent by candidates;
Stage II – Recruitment interview;
Once the recruitment process is complete: the decision on the selection of the job seeker, results of the recruitment process for all job seekers attending the recruitment interviews.
1. The controller of your personal data is CERAMIKA NOWA GALA SA with its registered office in Końskie, ul. Ceramiczna 1, 26-200 Końskie, registered in the commercial register kept by the District Court in Bielsko under KRS number 0000011723 and CERAMIKA GRES SA with its registered office in Końskie ul. Ceramiczna 1, 26-200 Końskie, registered in the commercial register kept by the District Court in Kielce, under KRS number KRS 0000069010 (hereinafter referred to as the “Companies”).
2. The Companies have not appointed a Data Protection Supervisor; however, any matters relating to personal data should be directed to the HR and Payroll Department (phone number: 41/3901149 or by email to:
3. Your personal data is processed for the following purposes: a) conducting current and future recruitment processes, or b) on the basis of your consent, if such consent has been granted, the content of the consent shall specify the scope and purpose of the processing of your personal data on such basis, c) ensuring the safety of persons and property on the premises of the Companies by, among others, recording your data when entering the premises of the Companies, as well as registering your image by the CCTV used by the Companies, which monitors the premises, facilities and persons, - Article 6 (1) letter a), b), c) or f) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, hereinafter referred to as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
4. Your personal data may be transferred to entities authorised to obtain personal data on the basis of legal regulations, as well as other entities, but only and exclusively to those to whom CERAMIKA NOWA GALA SA and CERAMIKA GRES SA will entrust the processing of personal data on the basis of an agreement on entrusting the processing of personal data, for a strictly defined purpose in connection with the commissioning of specific services such as: personal and property protection services, IT services, and services linked to occupational medicine, legal assistance and marketing;
5. Your personal data will be stored for the entire duration of the current recruitment process and future recruitment for not longer than three years.
6. If you have given your consent, the processing of your personal data will last until that consent is withdrawn.
7. In any event, the provision of your personal data is voluntary, but failure to provide personal data will prevent the fulfilling of the purpose for which the data is to be made available by you.
8. The failure to provide personal data or an objection to provide it will prevent the commencement of the recruitment process.
9. You have the right to request from the Companies access to your personal data, its rectification, erasure or restriction of its processing, as well as the right to object to the processing of the data and the right to transfer that data. In the case of personal data processed on the basis of your consent, the withdrawal of that consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing of personal data before such withdrawal.